Monday, March 23, 2009

in need of a friend... or a flashlight in the dark.

Yesterday i officially broke up with a best friend...
I keep on remindin myself it's for the best,
and i know i'm pretty happy.

it's just i've been soakin in this wave of loneliness.
with no help to cure this need of attention

I keep on thinkin if i stop expectin things from people
and pourin' my soul into loving my friends
I won't fall on my face so hard....

but then i realize i'm going to get bruised anytime i take a chance in life

....i am lonely, and i need a hug.
but i'm not miserable at all

just a bet shattered, with pieces to small to put back together.

1 comment:

  1. Oh moly sht ! I broke up with my male best friend earlier this year . "/ It was so weird. Because after I felt reliefed but when he comes around and leaves words on my wall or sends an i.m. dmn , I'm like did I do the right thing? What's your story ?\

    ` I keep on thinkin if i stop expectin things from people and pourin' my soul into loving my friends '

    ` but then i realize i'm going to get bruised anytime i take a chance in life '

    I needed that today. I did , thank you !

    hmm, I see. I see it from here.

    ReplyDelete